Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Fat Girl Slim

I need a vat of this stuff!
I didn't do too badly on the weight gain front when pregnant.

I went from 58 kilos/9 stone to 72 kilos/11 stone. This still felt enormous and disgusting to me and totally out of character. An exercise ban plus the doctor's order to eat more, much more, really did my waistline in.

I'm hovering around the 62 kilo/9 stone 7 mark at the moment - only the second time in my life that I've ever weighed more than 58/9 stone.

I'm surprised that I actually care less than I thought, I know that I'm disciplined enough to get it off. And I'm simply not prepared to replace my entire wardrobe for size 12's, it could actually bankrupt me.

The issue I'm facing is that due to lack of sleep, I have zero energy. And without energy I can't run. And without running, this last half a stone ain't going to shift.

What to do?


1 comment:

Mrs Dubai said...

I know exactly what you mean. When you have spare time in the evening it comes down to a choice between exercise and sleep. And, for a bit, sleep has to be the priority. But don't worry... you will get more energy at some point !! xxx