Sunday, April 19, 2009

You're Fired!

I'm back into the Apprentice. I'd forgotten how utterly gripping it is. Yes, they're all a bunch of dimwits, but it seriously is one of the most entertaining programmes I've ever seen. As ever, I'm shocked by how they think nothing of stabbing one another in the back.. I'm still not completely up to date on all their names but there's one girl who is particularly unsavoury - Yasmina, I think.

I have to say it's not the same without being able to dissect the programme in the office the next day - obviously no-one else here is watching it. But it's still a hoot, regardless.

My favourite part (and there are many to choose from) has to be the way Suralan's chair is so obviously bolstered up to be higher than Margaret and Nick's when in the boardroom. Do his feet even touch the ground?

So far my money is on Phil to win. Although any man that uses hair straighteners really does need shooting....

No comments: