Thursday, April 16, 2009

Written in the Stars...?

A few years ago the lovely Ms Webster from Photolink introduced me to a certain Linda Lancashire. She's an astrologist. Before you scoff, I'm not crazily into things like this, but Linda has been spookily accurate for me over the years - and all of my friends. This is her forecast for me this week. Those that know me well may agree that this resonates, a lot, with recent developments in my life:

After months of not knowing which direction your life was going in, news will reach you that will come as a thunderbolt, but at least you now know the truth about a situation that has been slowly making you feel ill and unable to move forwards.

Someone you thought you could trust has just shown their true colours to the extent where it’s only natural that you feel shocked and humiliated, but help is at hand. Good friends and those who love you will help you rebuild your life and point you in the right direction. Not only that, you are going to be in a better position to go out there and meet new people, have some much needed fun and laugh once more with individuals who are as honest and genuine as you are.

What are you waiting for kids - log onto her website and see for yourself: http://www.lindalancashire.co.uk/

She updates them every Friday....

No comments: