Wednesday, April 23, 2008

One Life, One Suitcase?

Spent much of last night packing up my worldy possessions.
And much of it throwing stuff away too. Quite how I am supposed to travel to Dubai with just one suitcase (20 kilo limit, I ask you!) is beyond my comprehension.
Had one quite frightening moment when I attempted to add up the total value of all the clothes/shoes I was never going to wear again (Moschino green heels, you know who you are). Had to stop adding up as felt a little bit ill!

Still, my lovely friends and work colleagues are having daily bags of 'gifts' delivered to them - granted they are diverse in nature: one day tuxedo trousers, the next a hoodie, the next gym shorts (what was I thinking...?) still, one woman's trash is another woman's treasure, as they say.
Nice to know they are going to good homes.


No comments: