Tuesday, October 20, 2009

To Sleep, Perchance to.....

I don't know what it is, but ever since I moved to Dubai, I've had the most insane and random dreams. In the main they're just extremely odd and unbelievably vivid, but sometimes they're horrific nightmares. I've no idea what causes them, and I can't say for sure that they're caused by Dubai, but I know I never experienced anything like this back in the UK. Here's a quick snapshot of some recent bizarre night time dream topics:

  • Bats (a bat, living in my bedroom)
  • Clowns (the hideous clown from the Stephen King 'IT' film. Eurgh)
  • Snow
  • Donkeys (one was giving birth and I was assisting)
  • Strictly Come Dancing (having an affair with Brian Fortuna)
  • Plane crash (which I was on)
  • Stephen Gately (I was there with Boyzone when Ronan Keating confessed he murdered him. Note to self: is this a premonition?!)
  • Cats in Car Chase (Frank clinging onto the back of a car with me in hot pursuit)

I like a good dream as much as the next person, but this is starting to get ridiculous.

"Hello...is that the loony bin? You've come to take me away, you say?? OK, I'll come quietly."



Give me strength!

No comments: