Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Heaven on Earth

The Holy Month of Ramadan is wonderful for many spiritual reasons explained in my previous post.  But just to confirm that I am still the girl you know and love, it's also fabulous due to all manner of amazing hotels coming up with great deals to entice you to stay there.  Hence this weekend I'll be packing the bacofoil bikini and over-sized sunhat and heading to the beautiful Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.

It's a relatively new addition to the luxury hotel scene here, situated on the Palm.  And it's an absolute steal to stay there during Ramadan.  My itinerary mainly involves tanning, celeb trash, more tanning, bottles of fizz and a session in their ultra-luxurious spa.  After my last hotel experience in new York where I could almost touch all four walls from my bed (gotta love those NYC floorplans!) this shall be a very welcome break.  Full report, as always, to follow.

No comments: