Monday, July 06, 2009

Anyone For...?

One word: tennis. What an amazing Wimbledon final. Was on the edge of my seat and seem to have developed a back problem from being so tense over the bar table watching it! I have to confess I was rooting for Roddick. But Federer is clearly an impressive athlete. In fact, impressive isn’t a good enough word…..I may have mentioned once or twice (!) how I was lucky enough to work with Federer and Roddick at an event at the start of the year, and I have to say, ever since then I’ve had nothing but the utmost respect for tennis players. Of all athletes I’ve been amazed at how hard they work, how seriously they take the sport, and what generally pleasant, polite and helpful people they are. They could really teach footballers a thing or two. I really felt for Roddick when he lost - but he put up a great fight. I wonder if I'll be seeing him later this year?!

Oh and ladies - he often trains topless. Yes, topless. A very welcome sight, let me tell you.


1 comment:

Dubai Jazz said...

Hi Kh, I was led to your lovely blog through an anonymous comment on mine. Have a look, I think someone is trying to set you up. LOL~!