Monday, July 13, 2009

Back to Crack

I’ve been having some treatment for my back this week – I’ve always had problems with it and not sure what’s triggered it this time – although I suspect it could be the weekly flights where I wrestle my carry on bag into the overhead lockers whilst the entire plane watches without offering to help…hmmm. In the last four months I’ve probably caught 20 flights – and only once has anyone helped me – and it was a Brit. All the Arab men just sit motionless. Sweeping generalization alert: So much for the stereotypes of amazing manners and never letting a woman do anything for herself!

1 comment:

Dubai Jazz said...

lol KH, I can't speak for all Arab men, but I'm usually hesitant to help a woman on an airplane lest she (or the other passengers) think I'm hitting on her. :P