Monday, July 19, 2010

Make. It. Stop.

I'm drowning...the best way I can describe it is 'the washing-machine feeling'. Pulled in too many directions, too much to do, not enough time, unreasonable deadlines, demands...flying to Qatar at 6 a.m to pitch...more pitches...the list goes on. My indefatigable good spirits will not be quashed..but this is just to say: don’t expect too much blogging this week.  If I get the chance I will share some of the weekends hilarious escapades and tales, I promise.


All I will say is: people of Manchester: 16 days until I’m home. 16 days…16 days….I may crawl off the plane on my hands and knees, but at least I’ll be home. Please be prepared to scoop me up off the (probably rain soaked) runway!

2 comments:

Mrs Dubai said...

Which day do you fly? I'm going August 4th - maybe see you at the airport?!

Anonymous said...

i'm the 5th!!!! we just miss one another..