Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 15 – My Own Private Bedouin

SO much to choose from!

In Dubai we’re very used to lots of wonderful tailors who can copy any item you own, if you take them the fabric. Which means that there’s also lots of fabric to choose from.

I’ve never seen fabric quite like this before though…..If you can wait 48 hours the tent shop can rustle you up your own bespoke tailored Bedouin sofa. They have an absolute plethora to choose from. I was in Bedouin heaven...all over this. Natch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where was this/ In Satwa? We are interior designers here in Dubai and haven't found a decent traditional Emerati
fabric shop yet!!

Unknown said...

please tell me the shop. I am a re-enactor in Queensland, Australia, and we are searching for a tent divider for our goat hair black tent. Our group is called Karvan Saray.

Velvetsofa said...

cute blog with colourful images, really I appreciate your works. All the articles are very interesting to read
Leather sofa in UK