Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Can Anyone Drive?

Stumbled across and old episode of Sex and the City last night. I have, of course, seen every episode at least 20 times (I'm a 30 something year old woman, their lives were my life story only with better shoes) but awful tv here means that I'll watch anything decent, regardless of having seen it before.

It was the one where the girls head out of town to a baby shower. They've rented a car for this journey, and as they prepare to set off, climb into the back seat, and the passenger seat, but no-one gets into the driver's seat. They're all so used to walking and cabbing everywhere in New York that they forget someone needs to drive.

Chance would be a fine thing here!

1 comment:

The Hillman Family said...

Hi there - Hillmans in Dubai here - you can contact me at:
thehillmansindubai@hotmail.co.uk
Would love to hear from you.
Alice