Sunday, October 12, 2008

Muppet Excitement!

TV here is dreadful. There is no Sky, just a very dodgy cable service which gives you umpteen channels but very little to watch. I swear I spend more time looking for stuff to watch than actually watching stuff. I very often turn the tv off and read instead.

So, imagine my excitement when I discovered that the classic film: “Muppets from Space” was on last night! As far as Mupppets films go it was nowhere near as good as “Muppet Treasure Island”, or my all time favourite “Muppets take Manhattan”, but it was the Muppets, and that was good enough for me.

I’m not ashamed to say that I shed a small tear at the end when Gonzo chose to stay with his friends rather than leave in a spaceship. Maybe I should keep this sort of information to myself?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your watching gonzo movies? Nothing changes!